Thursday, October 23, 2008

Let the world cure by himself

Everything is a problem and every day someone makes something that can solve this problem.
But, nowadays people and society have the same problems they had some years ago.
Well, I won't say that I have a hard life but you know what I'm saying.
They created a government to rule, and it has advanced or improved, it depends on the point of view. Now, a democratic, republic, dictatorial, what else type of society, depends on his government. It doesn't matter how many freedoms it allows, rules and prohibitions will be always.

Rules and prohibitions have been created in our benefit, in theory (I won't refer to third world countries). I think it maybe is true, though we don't believe them. If people die in car accidents, the government have to create new rules which can improve safety, if people want to earn money, the government makes them working, if people need a new place to improve the city, the government collects taxes and builds it. I don't need to follow.

Certainley, the world has improved but it is not perfect. Some people try to improve it every day, some drop it out and some just fuck it.

I want to say to people who fuck it: Don't fuck it. I say to people who have dropped it out that don't think to fuck it never. It maybe sounds like a threat, but this is a threat. Mr Bean is not only laughes.

I encourage people who try to improve it because everything have a price and only few people is willing to pay it.
Nowadays world needs our help, world needs open minds and some walls that sometimes close these minds.
It can't be cured by himself

1 comment:

moonligt shadow said...

You're right Mr. Bean!!!