Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My own voice

Today is one of these days that I'd like to disappear, to forget all and that everything would forget about me. Today I feel like nothing, today anything have a sense for me. After I've been learning for a month and a half, the D day at H hour I've failed. She hasn't given me any opportunity, I have been completly helpless. Sixty seconds will make me feel powerless and sad until next week.
Until then I will wander like a ghost. I don't care If you don't see me and you walk over me, I won't be irritated because I can't feel anything more than my own voice, and now, my own voice is completly broken.

How many times Have I asked myself why me? Why me? I don't deserve these things happening to me in this way.

2 comments:

Iliane said...

Hello Mr. Bean!

I love Barcelona, I think it's a special place, a different place, not like others cities. I don't know but, in my opinion Barcelona is not a common city. I don't know how to explain but I'm very happy because I landed in a fantastic city and I think that I couldn't live in an other city (except my planet's town).

See you soon,

Nane.

Nuria Vidal said...

What's the problem? Cheer up! Even though the saying reads "what goes up must come down" you can reverse it and tell yourself: What comes down will go up!

You're doing what I really like, expressing your own inner voice, in English! Thank you!

However, you sound so upset that your English is a bit weak.

Allow me to suggest some changes:

-Today is one of these days that I'D LIKE to disappear, to forget EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING WOULD forget ABOUT me.
-She HASN'T given me any opportunity
-Sixty seconds will (ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO USE THE FUTURE HERE, OR THE PAST, “MADE”?) make me feel POWERLESS and sad until next week.
-How many times HAVE I (WO) asked MYSELF why ME?
-I don't deserve THESE things happenING TO me in this way.