Saturday, October 4, 2008

This is me


Hi people, welcome to my blog.

I will describe me but I think everybody know about me.
I have dark hair and dark eyes and I have a freckle on the face.
I usually wear a brown track suit, a white shirt, red tie, dark socks and white shoes.
I’m sure if you see me in the street you will recognize me because I’m special. Some people say that I’m an idiot but they envy me.

I’d define me like an impulsive person, I normally act and then I think, well, I suppose I do this because all I do is wrong.
If you look for the word chaos in the dictionary you can find my photo so you can imagine what I’m referring. (I add my photo)

I found very difficult to speak in English and that’s the reason why I never say anything, but I have too many things to say.


I hope you want to discover them here!

1 comment:

alittlebitofhope* said...

Hi Mr.Bean!
You know that you're a very famous person. I would like to meet you someday!

Best wishes!